APPLY TO BE A VOLUNTEER LEADER FOR CHS TODAY!
Benefits of Volunteering at CHS:
- Gain up-to-date knowledge to address various health issues
- Make a difference in the health of your community
- Develop your public speaking and leadership skills
- Build friendships and your professional network
Criteria for Leadership
- Participate in two– to four-day leader training to develop skills to lead the workshops
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to lead a small group
- Willing to lead one or two workshops annually
- Serve as role model to participants
- Careful adherence to the program
All New Leader and Coach Trainings have been cancelled at this time. The Centralina Health Solutions team is working hard to bring alternative training methods for these programs. Please continue to view this website for updates.
Contact Angel at 980-521-3935 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.