APPLY TO BE A VOLUNTEER LEADER FOR CHS TODAY!
Benefits of Volunteering at CHS:
- Gain up-to-date knowledge to address various health issues
- Make a difference in the health of your community
- Develop your public speaking and leadership skills
- Build friendships and your professional network
Criteria for Leadership
- Participate in two– to four-day leader training to develop skills to lead the workshops
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to lead a small group
- Willing to lead one or two workshops annually
- Serve as role model to participants
- Careful adherence to the program
Contact Kristen Scarano at 704-348-2729 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.