Transportation Guide for Older Adults & People with Disabilities
- Transportation Guide for Older Adults & People with Disabilities
- Transportation Guide for Older Adults & People with Disabilities (Spanish Version)
- How to use the Transportation Guide & Toolkit
- Presentation Template to be used by Aging Service Providers
Transportation Toolkit for Older Adults, People with Disabilities, Caregivers & Aging Service Providers
- National Aging & Disability Transportation Resource Center
- North Carolina Local Transit Search
- Accessible Public Transportation Disability Rights of North Carolina FAQ
- Older Adult Drivers & Driver Safety
- Dementia, Caregiving, and Transportation
- Transportation Games & Activities
The Centralina region is made up of nine counties that are highly interconnected from a transportation perspective. As our region continues to grow, we expect to see more demands placed on our transit systems. Simultaneously, our population is aging quickly and we will have more individuals that do not drive, but will need to depend on public transit, human service transit, private options or volunteer drivers to get them to their needed destinations.
Here at Centralina we work with existing transportation providers within our nine-county region to increase coordination between systems and enhance transportation options for the members of the community. We hope to create a more livable region that is positioned to meet the needs of all its citizens, including those who are most vulnerable.